This post is sponsored by Walmart. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.
It’s Spring break time, ya’ll. Whether you are headed to Miami or staying local, you need to update your Spring Break beauty must-haves with a few of these products! Walmart has the best selection of skincare and haircare, at unbeatable prices. So… what are you waiting for? Let’s get to shopping!
Spring Break Beauty Must-Haves at Walmart
Spring break means warmer weather, which means less clothing… which means you better pull out that razor! Billie razors recently launched at Walmart and has been coined the the internet’s best razor around!
Walmart is the exclusive retailer of Billie. I have never once nicked myself since using their products. Each blade is surrounded by 360 degrees of aloe shave soap to float and glide over your skin. It has five blades and comes with a magnetic holder that helps prevent water build-up and rust. Not to mention, it makes shower organization a whole lot easier!
Allure called it “the smoothest shave ever,” because…
- 5 sharp blades: Clog-free, nickel-free, rust-free.
- Surrounded by aloe shave soap: It’s soothing, smoothing goodness.
- Ultra gentle: Designed for even the most sensitive skin. Dermatologist approved.
- Non-slip ergonomic handle: Comes in 4 fun colors to brighten your bathroom.
- Magnetic holder: Keeps your razor on the shower wall and out of the shower puddle.
- Comes with: A non-slip ergonomic handle, two 5-blade razor refills, and our signature magnetic holder.
- Pairs perfectly with the Billie Shave Cream and Travel Case: For the ultimate shave experience.
Other New Products at Walmart
SHOP BEAUTYSPACE NK BRANDS
Beautyspace NK by SpaceNK has launched on Walmart.com this month with favorite beauty brands
across hair care, skin care, makeup, accessories, and more!
Some of the brands include Mario Badescu, By Terry, Philip B., Foreo, Slip, and more. Like, yes please! If you haven’t headed to Walmart.com yet for all your Spring Break Beauty needs, I highly recommend. Have you tried any of these brands yet? Share your thoughts with me below!