This shop has been compensated by Nature Box™ Beauty. #ShopNatureBox #sponsored
Recently, I have become a much more aware consumer, I go straight to the ingredients label to see how many words I can’t pronounce (which means it isn’t great for you). I always have my eye on up and coming products that are good for you. Recently, I was walking down my local Rite Aid beauty aisle and Nature Box™ Beauty (here) caught my eye. Not only is the packaging delicious looking, but I have heard other bloggers talk about how amazing their products are for hair.
Yes, I’m an avocado girl… I eat it and I love to use it in my face creams, hair masks, etc… so I naturally gravitated towards Nature Box™ Beauty (here) 100% Cold Pressed Avocado Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
So what’s so great about this product? Nature Box’s product lines feature oils extracted from the heart of fruits and nuts through cold-pressing. Cold pressing oils involves results in releasing natural oils, with 0 chemicals or hot processes. The cold pressed oils in Nature Box products are neither refined nor processed. Nature Box products are made with 100% cold pressed oil from coconuts, avocados, apricots, almonds, and macadamia nuts. It’s ideal for hair repair. I’m talking deep repair and restoration of the hair for a healthier look, while renewing dryness, dullness, and providing protection from split-ends.
I lather the shampoo on in the shower, followed by the nourishing conditioner (which I leave on for 3 minutes). It smells delicious and feels refreshingly clean afterwards.
They have a few other delicious “flavors”…
- Nature Box™ Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner – Hair hydration.
- This smells incredible and leaves your hair feeling so clean!
- Nature Box™ Avocado Shampoo & Conditioner – Hair repair.
- I love that it pairs so nicely with the shampoo!
- Nature Box™ Apricot Shampoo & Conditioner – Hair nourishment and shine.
- Your hair will smell like an apricot vineyard!
- Nature Box™ Macadamia Shampoo & Conditioner (CVS Exclusive) – Anti-frizz.
- This one is probably one of my favorites!
I will for sure be trying them all! 😀