This What is Walmart+ post is sponsored by Walmart. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.
You have probably heard of Walmart+ recently, as more and more families are signing up for the membership. But what exactly is it?
What is Walmart+?
Walmart+ the membership that helps you save on things you need, and even on things you may not need (but want). Members can save over $1,300 a year on grocery delivery, shipping, fuel, plus so much more (see Walmart+ Terms & Conditions)! It’s one low price for benefits you’ll actually use and savings that you can’t get anywhere else!!
I use the membership for free grocery delivery, and I can’t believe how much it has saved me. Last night I made my favorite pasta recipe and here are a few of my the items I used.
SHOP MY FAVORITE PASTA RECIPE
- Free grocery delivery with no markups! Disclaimer: $35 order minimum. Restrictions apply.
- Free shipping, with no order minimum needed! Disclaimer: Excludes most Marketplace items, location & freight surcharges.
- 10 cents off every gallon at over 14K stations nationwide! Disclaimer: Fuel discount varies by location and station, subject to change.
- Exclusive access to experiences, events, and deals! Disclaimer: Not available to trial members. While supplies last.
- Special offers on everyday items to earn rewards for future savings.
Get a 30-Day Free Trial Before Committing
You can easily sign up for Walmart+ AND get a 30-day free trial before committing to a membership. It is one of the best decisions I have made for 2023, and it has saved me lots of money. So, friends… What do you have to lose? Try it today!