Let’s be honest, we don’t all have instagrammable homes like the bloggers we follow do. This doesn’t mean you can’t get the chic and luxurious home shots you need for your product, blog, or small business. You just need to find the right studio! If you’re in Northern California, I have the one for you. The Sunlight Space is the best Bay Area Photography Studio in San Jose and San Francisco. The best part is, if you use code SONIA, you will get 10% off your first booking!
Best Bay Area Photography Studio – San Jose, California
If you are looking for a luxurious, chic (yet realistic) photo studio to shoot at, I highly recommend the Sunlight Space in Los Altos, CA. The studio was created by photographer, Emily Kim, who is also the photographer that helped me build my career!
Emily made this kitchen herself guys! This is one of the main reasons it is the best Bay Area photography studio! How incredible is this kitchenette corner? While it is in the corner of the studio, in photos, it looks like a whole separate kitchen!
The Living Room
Emily has really made this living room chic and tranquil. I love the rug you picked, pairing it with the sleek white table. She threw in this orange leather couch for a pop of color. Genius, right?
Best Bay Area Photography Studio
This office space is gorgeous and easily customizable for some gorgeous brand shots!
She even has a bedroom set up! All different rooms have been converted into a giant studio space with easy access and gorgeous lighting.
Why This is the Best Bay Area Photography Studio Northern California
- The studio has an open airy feeling with gorgeous lighting.
- Emily provides a variety of props for the kitchen, office, living room, and bathroom. You can easily swap them out for whatever your style is.
- You can move the furniture. She allows you to move the tables and chairs so that you can get the first shot.
- The location is perfect. It is located in a quiet neighborhood with adequate parking.
- Emily also provides photography services for an additional fee. She offers the full package!
Don’t forget to mention SONIA10 at checkout when booking or speaking to Emily for 10% off your booking! XO