This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RevlonPhotoReadyatRA #CollectiveBias
This year, I made it my mission to clean out my black hole of skincare products and take a closer look at what I’m really putting on my skin. I’m a huge fan of drugstore products and I rarely spend a pretty penny on ‘designer’ makeup. Specifically, I was super excited to learn that Revlon launched a line that is skin-friendly. Woot Woot!
Specifically, their new Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Foundation and Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Antioxidant Concealer. A few fun facts about these two new products:
1. Contains anti-pollution, anti-oxidant, and anti-blue light ingredients.
2. Do NOT contain oils, parabens, phthalates, or synthetic dyes/fragrances.
3. The foundation (I wear 270) hides redness flawlessly and comes in 31 skin-matching shades. Comes in a creamy, breathable, moisturizer-like texture with buildable coverage (perfect for me because I like my foundation pretty light)
4. The concealer (I wear 015) hides under-eye circles fabulously and comes in 18 different shades. With the caffeine pick me up, it works like a coffee for my skin. The doe-like applicator is perfect for the delicate eye area.
5. My favorite part of both products? They are suitable for sensitive skin!!!
As you can see, I do suffer from dark circles, and they are definitely my problems areas. However, Revlon covers them seamlessly and gives me a natural finish.
My Revlon-inspired makeup routine:
1. After moisturizing with Revlon’s Eterna 27′ moisturizing cream, I place small dots of the PhotoReady foundation all over my face.
2. I use my beauty blender to distribute the product and blend it seamlessly. Since I don’t have many blemishes (knock on wood), the foundation provides the perfect coverage. For those with discoloration or acne, you can layer the product on for a fuller coverage.
3. I pencil in those brows ever so slightly with Revlon’s ColorStay Brow Pencil.
4. I then powder my face with a light setting powder and I’m ready to go!
Be sure to go in-store to your local Rite Aid for additional savings on Revlon products!